This is an author's blog written by Pico Triano. 'Pico's Profile' will tell you a little about me. 'Pico's Stuff' will lead you to links and information on how you can access all my publicly available writing. 'Friends and Family' advertises websites on behalf of family and friends. The 'Friend Book Reviews' page is where I review materials written by the many friends I have made as a writer. Finally I recently added a review page for general reviews.

Saturday 2 March 2013

Odds and Ends

Got my first group email from InknBeans Press. It was exciting to see me and my book welcomed in the first paragraph. I've been describing my book as an action/adventure book with a strong romantic subplot. They described it as a noir mystery there. I start off with hero on the path for vengeance and justice and a heroine who is lured to a job which isn't quite what it was advertised to be. My bad guys are working together as organized criminals. I can see this. Guess the story has a little something in it for everyone.

I downloaded a copy of Kitty Sutton's latest book through Smashwords called Wheezer and the Shy Coyote. When I'm done reviewing it, there will be a new review written up here and submitted to some of the online bookstores. I do like her historical fiction built around Native American history. I'm also grateful for the work she put in to get me noticed by her publisher. I thought it was cool to get a mention in her acknowledgements at the beginning of the book.

InknBeans did get a picture of me for their website so it is probably only a matter of time before I post a picture of myself here as well. It's great to be a Bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment