This is an author's blog written by Pico Triano. 'Pico's Profile' will tell you a little about me. 'Pico's Stuff' will lead you to links and information on how you can access all my publicly available writing. 'Friends and Family' advertises websites on behalf of family and friends. The 'Friend Book Reviews' page is where I review materials written by the many friends I have made as a writer. Finally I recently added a review page for general reviews.

Friday 26 April 2013

Cover Art For LSDL


Inknbeans Press posted the cover art selected for my book on Facebook and labelled it coming soon. Very big image but I'm putting it in here in full. Added links to some of the articles related to each other on the blog here. Trying to make it easier for readers to navigate to everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment